Have you always wondered what it took to make high stakes at online baccarat tables and play like a high roller? This look at the top online casinos welcoming big baccarat wagers is accompanied by a listing, tips, instructions and strategies on playing high-limit baccarat.
100% Match Bonus up to €500 + 200 Free Spins
Excellent reputation since the casino was established.
Live dealer blackjack, baccarat, and roulette.
24/7 live chat customer support.
Extremely fast withdrawal processing.
The casino is Bitcoin-friendly.
Free demo options for playing for fun.
Visit the site for the latest promotions
One of the longest-running casinos online.
Full live casino with a nice theme.
Fast and efficient customer support.
Powered by the latest state-of-the-art software from Microgaming.
Android & iOS apps for mobile gaming.
Up to €1000 + 100 Free Spins on your first 4 deposits
Excellent reputation since its establishment.
Top providers featured on the site with hit slots.
Quick customer support.
Fast Withdrawals time.
Deposit, play, and withdraw directly in Bitcoin.
Powered by state-of-the-art Microgaming software.
Throughout history, baccarat has been known as a game for royalty and nobility; today, it carries with it the reputation as a game for high rollers. Since large sums of money are generally wagered in standard baccarat games, the high limit baccarat tables tend to be roped off in land-based casinos, conveying an air of exclusivity and glamour to all passers-by.
The appeal of the game can be personified by the James Bond character: debonair, dashing and sophisticated. And as baccarat is a game of luck, not skill, only the most daring high rollers choose to partake.
High limit baccarat, if you can imagine, has even higher stakes than regular baccarat. And because of the game’s reputation as the choice of high rollers, high limit baccarat has become the mark of truly high rollers today.
The goal of baccarat is to bet that either the player or the banker will get the number closest to nine. The house has the lowest edge in baccarat than in any other casino table game, and at land-based casinos, seats are generally reserved at high limit baccarat tables for players who are willing to risk exorbitant sums of money.
In order to make high limit baccarat a bit more accessible to a wider audience, the minimum wager is set at “only” $100. Each player can determine for his or herself what his high limit is, so long as it meets the minimum wagering requirement.
The simplistic nature of baccarat is reinforced by the fact that it only utilizes two cards. Moreover, the only proactive participant is the dealer. You simply choose your predicted outcome, either the player, the dealer or a tie. This narrow choice might still leave you scratching your head, which is exactly why we compiled these quick tips that can make your decision more informed and perhaps even more successful.
Any prospective player should be fully aware of the odds behind their chosen game. The banker and player in baccarat each pay 1:1, and a tie pays 8:1. This will naturally make a tie your goal, but note that the likelihood of it panning out is slim at best.
The nature of the game makes the banker complete his hand last, and the final drawing outcome is entirely based on the player's hand. This inactive demeanour of the banker gives him a house edge and means that he wins more often than the player. But let us get into the brass tax. The player has a 44.62% chance of winning at baccarat, while his chances of losing are 45.85%. A tie has a 9.53% chance of triumphing, while the banker if you remove the tie, has a superb 51% chance of winning.
Baccarat can easily pull you in and make you lose your head. This can, despite the solid odds, leave your wallet substantially lighter. The art of gambling is not winning but knowing when you have lost. Save your nerves and your hard-earned cash by packing up shop when you see that there is no more reasonable fun to be had. Gambling responsibly should be the name of the game.
Hollywood movies have a unique skill when it comes to elevating everyday things. The same goes for baccarat. James Bond has given it both prestige and mystery, giving it an elephant shadow despite its mousy nature. Baccarat is, at the end of the day, one of the simplest table games out there. This makes it an excellent choice for beginners that are unfamiliar with casinos and their games. Its pure chance nature does not take away from its fun and straightforward nature. You will often find it sporting the best odds and surrounded by beginners that are dipping their toes into high roller games. The online nature of modern baccarat even alleviates the stress of wearing fancy clothing and makes everything even more homely. Here is a quick guide on choosing and playing high-limit baccarat like a pro:
You should never dive into things head first. Become familiar with the inner workings of baccarat and make sure that there is nothing that can surprise you. Each game has its own rules and being familiar with them, and the linked points system will make your game more enjoyable.
Overcoming the initial learning curve with high-limit baccarat games can prove quite costly, which is why we recommend testing the waters with low-limit baccarat. You will find a plethora of free candidates for your test runs, and you are guaranteed to at least figure out how the game works and which tips and tricks can help you out.
The internet is an endless sea of possibilities, especially when it comes to playing online baccarat. This may leave you a bit lost and confused, which is where reviews and research come in. Take note of the various features, promotional offers, and client feedback prior to signing up. Pick a recommended casino that sports licenses, is regulated and has the leading security measures available to websites.
Everyone loves getting a little extra on top, whether at a restaurant or an online casino. Grab your welcome bonus (or deposit bonus) and use it to make your funds last longer. Be familiar with the terms and conditions and make the best of your welcome bonus.
You should ease into baccarat with a small budget and humble wagers. These tips will initially prolong your gameplay and extend your budget, but always remember to call it quits when you are at risk of losing more than you bargained for.
Being informed is the first step in any successful venture. James Bond's favourite game should be well known to you before you dive into its high-limit variant. The following is a comparison that can help you if you are still on the fence regarding choosing low or high-limit baccarat.
|Low Limit Baccarat||High Limit Baccarat|
|Excellent for newbies||Favoured by veterans|
|Welcoming smaller budgets||Demands a large investment|
|Longer playtime||Painfully large risks|
|Odds akin to the high limit||Odds akin to the low limit|
The exciting world of baccarat might scare you with its alien lingo. Have a gander at our high-limit baccarat glossary and become familiar with the terms that you might encounter on your riveting and memorable baccarat journey.Baccarat Glossary
Excellent reputation since its foundation.
You can play games in demo mode.
Friendly customer support by live chat.
Wide range of currencies.
Free demo options for playing for fun.
100% Match Bonus up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
The great thing about baccarat is how simple it actually is. The fact that it is a pure game of chance means that you do not have to have any skills to play it, and any newbie can use it as a superb introduction to online casino gambling. Furthermore, this game boasts some of the best odds!
One could rather pessimistically say that only the house (or bank) wins consistently. However, betting on the banker does grant the best odds of a winning hand. This is, of course, entirely dependent on how the dice fall.
The usual response to this question is that the banker is the best bet and that you ought to avoid tie bets. We stand behind this suggestion, and we will explain why. The banker has a slight house edge of 51% over the player, so statistics are on the side of this bet.
The banker’s hand is innately tied to the player’s hand and is completed last. All of this ties into the slightly better odds of the banker and a subsequent suggestion that favourites banker bets.
The win requirements fall back on the tried-and-true points game that many card games utilize. The hand closest to the value 9 is the winner. An example would be a player landing an 8 or 9 while the others fall way off the mark. Note that there are three basic bets in baccarat. You can bet on the banker, the player or on a tie.
Have you been searching for the best casinos sporting real dealers at actual tables? See what it takes to partake in direct streams, snag real money bonuses and enjoy the thrills of live games from the comfort of your home. Explore everything from blackjack and poker to roulette and sic-bo. Learn everything there is to know in this live casino guide.
Did you know that you can acquire free bonuses just by playing casino games on your mobile device? Mobile games include greats such as baccarat, blackjack, roulette, craps, poker, video poker and other amazing games that are conveniently accessible from the comfort of iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
Find the best real money mobile casinos with the help of our guide. Whether you are using an iPhone, Android, or Windows phone, we have all the info you need to know about getting started with mobile casino play on your smartphone right now.
OnlineCasinoReports is a leading independent online gambling sites reviews provider, delivering trusted online casino reviews, news, guides and gambling information since 1997.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get news about exclusive bonuses and promotions.