€300 Welcome Bonus
New players only, T&Cs apply, 18+
€1000 Bonus Package
New players only, T&Cs apply, 18+
Top 10 Tips for Online Gambling
As more and more people are discovering, online gambling is a fun and exciting way to Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Slots and Baccarat – to name a few!
While there are no guarantees about which games you will win at, and how much you will win, there are a few guidelines that can help you achieve success. Remember – some players have beginner’s luck, and win at the first game they try. But statistically, it is impossible to win all the time. So if you play a lot, be prepared to lose at least a few times. But by sticking with the basic tips below, you should be able to keep the losses to a minimum, and maximize your wins.
- Don’t gamble more than you are prepared to lose. This is gambling 101; people run into trouble when they bet more money than they actually have. They run into credit problems and face all sorts of hardships because they couldn’t hold back. So be responsible – know your budget, and know how much you can afford to lose.
- Don’t be greedy! Greed can turn a winner into a loser; be happy with your winnings, whether big or small, and then have another go at a different time.
- Stay calm and carry on. Whether playing online or in a real casino, if you lose your focus, you can lose the game. When playing online you have an advantage because there are no other people around to distract you. And if you get upset or overly-confident by the way your game is going, try your best to keep a level head. Emotions get in the way of clear thinking; save your emotions for after you’ve already won the big jackpot!
- Search for bonuses. While bonuses don’t actually help you win, if you find them, you can increase your budget, win free spins or freeplay or receive VIP treatment.
- Join the VIP club if you are a serious, frequent gambler. Some levels of casino VIPS get their own personal account manager, who can help you devise a strategy to increase your wins.
- Gamble only half of the amountthat is at risk in any particular game. If $100 is at stake, gamble $50. You may want to risk more, but there is actually no need. If you win, great, but if you lose, you will still have money left.
- One-Way Strategy: Bet the minimum bet in a game such as Blackjack or Roulette, and if you win, keep on betting the minimum bet. You may find yourself on a winning streak that can result in lots of profit for you. If you find yourself losing, you might want to try the next strategy.
- Martingale System: After each loss, double your bet. If you win, you will come out even in one round.
- For Progressive Jackpots – In order to win a progressive jackpot, many games require that you place the maximum bet. Make sure you do this! Otherwise, you might find yourself hitting the jackpot but unable to claim it.
- Follow each game’s specific rules. While games such as Slots and Roulette are based on luck, there are other games such as Poker and Blackjack that are based on both luck and skill. While one of the important skills is intuition, players also need to follow the statistical probabilities for each game. For example, in Blackjack, there are basic rules about when to hit or when to stay. Learn them! In Poker, there are basic rules about when and what to discard and what to hold. Learn these rules! You will become a better player for it.